Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Read a book - and support Literacy programs

 Back to the Best Books
How the Classics Can Change Your life
by Marilyn Green Faulkner

This is one of the best books I've ever read and all the profit from it goes to support Literacy Programs. So, if you love to read, do yourself a favor and help others in the process.

Here is just one review from Amazon.com
"Marilyn Faulkner's enthusiasm and knowledge for good literature can convert any reader into a lover of the classics. In the past I have found myself intimidated by the length or content of the classics but this guide has helped me navigate my way through many pieces of literature I would have never before considered reading. I recommend this book to anyone looking to expand their library or for those looking to take a fresh look at classics they have read in the past. A must buy!"

No comments: